Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sorry for the Hiatus

I got very busy with my real work--I had a very labor intensive market research project--and I did not have the time to keep up with this blog.

Speaking about real work, the work I get paid for--my primary vocation is market research.  Additionally, I give paid speeches.  I also make money from the sales of my books.

If you or someone you know needs market research or pays for speakers, please let me know.  Also, if you enjoy this blog or any of my other blogs, perhaps you'd like to go to amazon.com and buy one of my books.

I'm going to try to post more regularly now, starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree? Do you have something to add? I'd love to hear your opinions, so please post a comment. Don't forget to click "Publish" just below the "Comment" window.