|S. E. Cupp .|
Real Time with Bill Maher, episode 348, which aired on March 27, 2014 had the guests worked up into lather, or was it blather on some subjects.
- “When we cuss we become coarse and that becomes our attitude towards other people.”
- “Free speech must also be responsible speech.”
- “In the south, gravy is a beverage.”
- “I am not blueblood; I am blue collar.”
- “I got support from working class people, not just from religious people.”
The challenge for Republicans is that there are too many factions in the party. It is hard for one candidate to unite the party. S.E. Cupp, conservative political commentator and columnist, said, “You can’t win when you alienate half f your party.”
Jay Famiglietti and the Water Crisis
|Last Call at the Oasis|
For more information on the water crisis read Last Call at the Oasis (paperback) or view the documentary of the same name, Last Call at the Oasis (on dvd.) Famiglietti is a contributor.
- Get a masochist to lick your car clean
- When the DEA is at your door, make sure you have thrown your entire stash in the toilet before flushing
- Instead of the ice bucket challenge, just give the money to charity
Middle East War
- Vegans vs. vegetarians: Cheese eater. Burn him
- Atheists vs. agnostics: Do you believe in a talking snake? Me neither. We’re on the same team.
She doesn't believe more than Maher doesn't believe? Atheists don't talk like that. It's religious people who criticize other members of their own religion for not being a good enough Christian, Jew, Muslim, (fill in the blank).