|Crazy, Scary Weird Jokes|
- Everything is orange and black on Halloween, just like John Boehner at a funeral.
- If you see a guy running down the street with a bloody knife, you don’t know if it is a costume or ISIS.
- John McCain is looking like the crypt-keeper.
- Rick Perry has his clothes on backwards. Not because of Halloween—just because it’s Rick Perry. (CLICK HERE to see some more Rick-Perry-is-stupid jokes.)
I say, “Get a grip, America.
Tonight he had to defend himself once again. Maher pointed out that Raza Aslan, a religious scholar and Muslim has agreed with Maher. A panelist, Rula Jebreal, a journalist, novelist,--her most recent book is Miral: A Novel-- and screenwriter launched a tirade. “She called Maher a racist.” Maher responded: “Muslims are not a race:” She said, “You wouldn’t dare say those kinds of things about blacks or Jews.” Maher responded: “Blacks and Jews do not belong to a religion that wants to kill Salman Rushdie for writing a book. (The Satanic Verses: A Novel) Maher added: "I resent that you are comparing me to an anti-Semite."
- Brunch is never served and dinner is at 3pm.
- A quiet place for heterosexuals who call their wives Mommy.
- If you lived here, you’d be homophobic by now.
- Come for the Pie. Demand an even bigger slice of the pie.
- It’s where the gardeners speak English.
|Is Ernst crazier than Michelle Malkin?|
- 53 months of economic expansion
- A depression averted
- Deficit reduced by two thirds
- A health care law that is working and reducing costs
- Two women appointed to the Supreme Court
- The stock market at record highs.
- Bin Laden is dead.
- Unemployment is down from 10.2 to 5.9. (For Fox News viewers, that means it’s down.)
- Gas prices are down.
- “Beheading videos get more likes than Obama.”
- “You gave people health care, not herpes. Own it."
- “Don’t chase polls, Change them.”