|Obama is in Ninja mode.|
It was a night of revelations on Real Time with Bill Maher, episode 336, which aired on 11/14/14 on HBO. I’ll reveal what I heard and learned from Bill Maher and his guests in this recap and review.
- He went to China and got a carbon-capping deal that can help reduce global warming.
- He came out strongly for net neutrality.
- Obama announced that he is going to use executive action on immigration.
Panelist Jeremy Scahill, an investigative journalist and author of two books. (Blackwater and his new book Dirty Wars: The World Is a Battlefield, said, “It is like an acting troop that comes out for the encore, but they never did the show.”
New Rules: The Importance of Voting
|President Mitt McCain|
- There was no stimulus and the auto industry was allowed to die. We are in the sixth year of Great Depression II.
- Paula Dean and Joe the Plumber is on the Supreme Court.
- The Attorney General is Dick Cheney’s head.
- The nearest abortion clinic is in London.
- There is no renewable energy but one trillion dollars was spent on an electrified fence on the Mexican border to keep out the one Mexican who still wants to get it.
- Homeland Security chairman Ted Cruz deported all 12 million Mexicans and now we have no fruit.
Yu cn read more about this and see the video clip at Bill Maher: President Mitt McCain
Martin Short: Actor, comedian, and author of several books. His most recent book is I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend
Andrew Sullivan: Blogger-in-Chief at The Dish, blog and author of six books. His most recent book is Love Undetectable: Notes on Friendship, Sex, and Survival