It’s deflategate! A football was under-inflated, as Bill Maher said, "Just like Sarah Palin’s brain.” Maher added, “You’d think Tom Brady got ebola and crashed a Malaysian Airlines plane into Benghazi.”
Maher gave us some of the song titles from her album “Bread Bags on My Feet.”
- Harper Valley NRA
- I Walk the Line to Keep the Mexicans Out
- Mothers, Don’t Let Your Sons Grow Up to be Scientists
- Stand by Your Tan (The John Boehner Song)
- A Boy named Lindsey
- The Only Thing Gay about My Marriage was the Priest
- Crazy (No Seriously I’m F@#king Crazy)
See the video CLICK HERE
Crazy funny: Bill Burr
There are so many that the billionaire “donor class” may have trouble sorting them all out. Bill Maher wants to be helpful, so he has provided “The Billionaire Buyers Guide.”
- It begins with Rick Perry who “wears glasses so he won’t seem like the evangelistic shit-kicker with limited intellect that he actually is.”
- It continues with Marco Rubio who everyone thinks is the kid Janet Reno sent back to Cuba.
- Ted Cruz likes the keystone pipeline because "he too oozed down from Canada" where he was born.
- Rand Paul has some good ideas about changing the drug laws and giving ex-cons the right to vote, but "he is like a Swiss army knife where half the blades are useful and half are Q-tips and AIDS needles."
- Mike Huckabee is "the guy everyone says is likeable, but no one says he likes.”
- Ben Carson is the Republicans “black friend du jour” and an "insane paranoid who will say anything.”
- Chris Christie “always goes with his gut” (insert joke of your choice here) and “he will chew you up and not spit you out.”
- Jeb Bush is “the smart Bush,” but the last President Bush had a 22% approval rating when he left office.
- And it ends with Mitt Romney with his “unbearable whiteness of being” who in his quest for the presidency is “like your dog who wants that piece of Slim Jim that you dropped into the couch.“
See the video CLICK HERE
Howard Dean: doctor, former governor of Vermont, former chairman of the DNC, co-founder of Democracy for America, author of Howard Dean's Prescription for Real Healthcare Reform
James Fallows: journalist, national correspondent for The Atlantic Monthly (“The Tragedy of the American Military.” ) He has written several books. His most recent book is China Airborne: The Test of China’s Future. He also wrote Blinded into Bagdad: America’s War into Iraq.
and his newest movie, Black or White.