Friday, August 9, 2013

No Deal is a Big Deal

by Catherine Giordano

CBS/Showtime and Time Warner/Brighthouse are no closer to resolving their dispute than they were a week ago. So let's email the execs.

When I try to watch Showtime, all I see is a blank screen

While searching the internet for news about this dispute, all I could learn is that it might go on for weeks. Showtime has not responded to my emails for info. Brighthouse did respond and you can see that response on my August 3 post on this blog.  

Here are the email addresses  and phone numbers for Showtime execs. Let them know that you don't like watching a blank screen.


David Nevins, President, Entertainment
Phone 310-234-5200 ex 5365
Email   david.nevins@showtime.net

Matthew C. Blank, Chairman/CEO
Phone: 212-708-1600 ex 5324
Email   matthew.blank@showtime.net

Gary Levine, Exec. VP, Original Programming
Phone 310-234-5200 ex 5266
Email   gary.levine@showtime.net

Jackie Ioachim
VP, Consumer Public Relations
212.708.1220
Email   jackie.ioachim@showtime.net

CBS OWNS SHOWTIME!
Mr. Leslie Moonves, President & CEO
CBS Entertainment
51 West 52nd Street
New York, New York 10019
212-975-4321
E-mail: audsvcs@cbs.com

(I tried one of the Showtime email addresses and it has not bounced back. Now I'll look for contact info for Time Warner.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree? Do you have something to add? I'd love to hear your opinions, so please post a comment. Don't forget to click "Publish" just below the "Comment" window.